Year-end (2012) MLS statistics for single-family homes show that Brattleboro home sales made solid gains in price, number of sales, and homes sold as a ratio of homes listed. Figures for number of sales in Windham County were also solidly up, but the rise in prices for the county was marginal. While the number of….Read the rest » »
Our free report, Ten "Secrets" of Successful Homebuying, is now available online as a PDF.
Steven K-Brooks, licensed in Vermont and New Hampshire
The Buyer Broker Advantage
- Confidentiality: With Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage on your side, a slip of the lip won’t sink your ship. As your buyer broker we protect your confidential information.
- Loyalty: As your buyer broker, we will always put your interest first, even ahead of our own.
- Full Disclosure: As your buyer broker, we will tell you everything we know about a property; what we learn about the seller’s situation; and we will investigate unknowns so that you can make informed decisions.
- Negotiations: As your buyer broker, we will advise you on the home’s fair market value, on negotiating strategy, and we will structure the transaction in a way which keeps it safe for you.
- As Your Advocate: Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage will be there to keep your home purchase on track, even when unexpected challenges emerge.
Real Estate Roundup
January 23, 2013
- Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage Real Estate PO Box 1652 Brattleboro, VT 05302
- (802) 254-7750
- I am loving my new home. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision for our family....Have I mentioned lately how immensely grateful I am to have you as my buyer-broker? The service you provided to me is truly priceless to one who has no understanding or desire to learn the "fine print" of real estate.
- Thank you for profound research. It's really different than we ever experienced before with buyer representation.