MLS data for Windham County shows median home prices during the first three-quarters of 2014 running 5.26% below median home prices for the same period a year ago. National real estate and other economic indicators are mixed and increasingly volatile, with even a fragile recovery, uncertain. The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) reports that prices….Read the rest » »
Our free report, Ten "Secrets" of Successful Homebuying, is now available online as a PDF.
Steven K-Brooks, licensed in Vermont and New Hampshire
The Buyer Broker Advantage
- Confidentiality: With Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage on your side, a slip of the lip won’t sink your ship. As your buyer broker we protect your confidential information.
- Loyalty: As your buyer broker, we will always put your interest first, even ahead of our own.
- Full Disclosure: As your buyer broker, we will tell you everything we know about a property; what we learn about the seller’s situation; and we will investigate unknowns so that you can make informed decisions.
- Negotiations: As your buyer broker, we will advise you on the home’s fair market value, on negotiating strategy, and we will structure the transaction in a way which keeps it safe for you.
- As Your Advocate: Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage will be there to keep your home purchase on track, even when unexpected challenges emerge.
Real Estate Roundup
October 16, 2014
- Brattleboro Buyer Brokerage Real Estate PO Box 1652 Brattleboro, VT 05302
- (802) 254-7750
- I am loving my new home. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision for our family....Have I mentioned lately how immensely grateful I am to have you as my buyer-broker? The service you provided to me is truly priceless to one who has no understanding or desire to learn the "fine print" of real estate.
- Thank you for profound research. It's really different than we ever experienced before with buyer representation.